Jan 15, 2013

FOTD with Ardell Demi Lashes and flat iron waves.

Hello! My apologies for disappearing for so long, but I am back! :) I thought I would share today's FOTD and a hair style I have been rocking lately. I recently purchased some Ardell False Eyelashes after seeing many good reviews and feedback. Here is what the 120 demi's look like on me!




(Blurry pic, sorry!) I am loving them! They add just enough extra oomph to my eyes, without being obviously fake. The band is sturdy and clear, but black where the hairs attach to the band. I like the clear band, you can cover it with eyeliner and it looks more natural then a thick black line, it's also easy to shape. They stay on really well and only required minimal trimming on the inner corners. :) I will be purchasing back ups, that's for sure! Here are some more pictures.






 Face: Rimmel Match Perfection concealer, Physicians Formula Vega Strip hilighter/bronzer, NYX cream blush in Glow.

Eyes: Elf brow kit, Ardell Demi 120 lashes, Essence gel liner, waterproof CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume, NYX eyeshadow trio in Nude/Taupe/Dark brown, NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk.

Lips: Revlon Soft Nude lipstick, Stila Lip Glaze in Splendor.



Here are the flat iron waves! There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube. I might make one on how I got my particular style. :) They hold super well for me.







Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful!

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my favorite lashes! They look great on you! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for nominating me :)
    http://violabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I am going to buy back-ups soon, haha. And certainly. :) Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete